Swagelok hose and flexible tubing is available in custom lengths, in diameters 2 inches and under, and with a wide variety of end connections. Choose materials and end connections for a wide range of pressures and temperatures. Learn how Swagelok can help you find the right hose with the right end connection.
- Multiple-layered flexible conduit hose
- Single-layered flexible conduit tubing
- Static and dynamic applications
- Vacuum service to working pressures up to 6000 psig (413 bar)
- Temperature ranges –325 to 1000°F (–200 to 537°C)
- ECE R110-approved hoses available
View and purchase our most widely used products.
|Safe Product Selection:
The complete catalog contents must be reviewed to ensure that the system designer and user make a safe product selection. When selecting products, the total system design must be considered to ensure safe, trouble-free performance. Function, material compatibility, adequate ratings, proper installation, operation, and maintenance are the responsibilities of the system designer and user.
⚠ Warning: Do not mix/interchange Swagelok products or components not governed by industrial design standards, including Swagelok tube fitting end connections, with those of other manufacturers.